srimathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srimadh varavaramunayE nama:
sri vAnAchala mahAmunayE nama:
In the previous article (http://ponnadi.blogspot.in/2012/12/charamopaya-nirnayam-ramanujar-avathAra-rahasyam.html) we have seen emperumAnAr's avathAra rahasyam revealed by many. Now, we will continue on with the next section where many great personalities reveal emperumAnAr's greatness.
kUrathAzhwAn, based on udayavar's orders went to pEraruLALan emperumAn and glorified him through varadharAja sthavam (we have already enjoyed some of that in http://ponnadi.blogspot.in/2012/11/archavathara-anubhavam-kurathazhwan.html). After that, AzhwAn comes to udayavar and tells him that he presented varadharAja sthavam based on his orders (to get back his lost vision) and dhEva perumAL was very pleased. After that, he requested dhEva perumAL to grant him paramapadham to be with emperumAn (who is with his pirAttis, nithyasUris and mukthAthmAs) as stated in the following linga purANa slOkam:
- Per "kArunNyAthgurushuththamO yathipathi:" (காருண்யாத்குருஷுத்தமோ யதிபதி:) meaning because of his unlimited mercy, he is greater than others
- desired and served by 74 simhAsanAdhipathis
- One who can give mOksham
- One who gave all the hidden glorious meanings to anyone who desired without any discrimination
- mingled with many srivaishnavas and developed their bhakthi and nishtai towards emperumAn
- One who was preserved and protected by mudhaliANdAn, etc during troubled times of saiva king's regime, etc., and
- One on who's separation (leaving to paramapadham) many srivaishnavas simply gave up their lives unable to bear that separation
adiyen sarathy ramanuja dasan
Original text of this grantham can be read at: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0ByVemcKfGLucS1NQajNnR04yeDg.
All articles of this series can be read at: http://ponnadi.blogspot.in/p/charamopaya-nirnayam.html.
archived in http://ponnadi.blogspot.in, also visit http://guruparamparai.wordpress.com.