srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
srI vAnAchala mahAmunayE nama:
- bhagavAn revealed the most essential principles of sAsthram through nammAzhwAr in the form of thiruvAimozhi
- nampiLLai received the divine meanings of thiruvAimozhi through the AchArya paramparai viz. nammAzhwAr --> nAthamunigaL --> ALavandhAr --> emperumAnAr --> bhattar --> nanjIyar.
- nampiLLai fully explains the meanings of thiruvAimozhi in his eedu vyAkyAnam which is documented by vadakku thiruvIdhi piLLai.
- The principles of eedu vyAkyAnam are studied by piLLai lOkAchAryar and nAyanAr. Both of them established the principles of nammAzhwAr and nampiLLai in the most precise manner in the form of rahasya granthams.
- mAmunigaL writes beautiful commentaries for these rahasya granthams explaining the divine and most esoteric principles of our sath sampradhAyam. Not only that he leads a life which exactly demonstrates these high principles in the most dignified manner.
- mAmunigaL also delivers elaborate lectures in front of namperumAL, his nAchiyArs abnd AzhwArs/AchAryas in periya kOil (srIrangam) for a whole year.
- srI ranganAthan, the most benevolent Lord, himself becomes the sishya of mAmunigaL (the most benevolent AchArya) and completes the OrAN vazhi AchArya paramparai.